3144P Temperature Transmitter Rosemount supplier competitive price
Type :3144P Temperature Transmitter Rosemount
Unit price : 480-670USD Min Order : 1 piece
Payment Terms:L/C, T/T, Western Union .
Delivery time : 2-3weeks
2-wire device with either 4–20 mA/HART, linear with temperature or input, or completely digital output with FOUNDATION fieldbus communication
Input/output isolation specified to 500 Vdc (500 Vrms 707 V peak)
at 50/60 Hz.
• RTDs: - ±0.1% of reading or 0.1 °C, whichever is greater, for 24 months.
• Thermocouples: - ±0.1% of reading or 0.1 °C, whichever is greater, for 12 months.
5 Year Stability
• RTDs: - ±0.25% of reading or 0.25 °C, whichever is greater, for 5 years.
• Thermocouples: - ±0.5% of reading or 0.5 °C, whichever is greater, for 5 years.
0–99% relative humidity
Basic Information :
Industry-leading temperature transmitter delivers unmatched field reliability and innovative process measurement solutions
• Superior accuracy and stability
• Dual and single sensor capability with universal sensor inputs (RTD, T/C, mV, ohms)
• Comprehensive sensor and process diagnostics offering
• IEC 61508 safety certification
• Dual-compartment housing
• Large LCD display
• Selectable HART Revision (5 and 7) or FOUNDATION fieldbus protocols
Improve efficiency with Best-in-Class product specifications and capabilities
• Reduce maintenance and improve performance with industry leading accuracy and stability
• Improve measurement accuracy by 75% with Transmitter-Sensor Matching
• Ensure process health with system alerts and easy to use Device Dashboards
• Easily check device status and values on local LCD display with large percent range graph
• Achieve high reliability and installation ease with the industry's most rugged dual compartment design
Rosemount--Your best source for pressure, temperature, flow and level measurement instrumentation
The Rosemount product offering includes a complete line of pressure, temperature, flow, level, and safety measurement instrumentation. Throughout the process industries, Rosemount devices are specified more often than any other brand of process instrumentation.