4-20Ma smart pressure transmitter how to correct use
In order to customer smoothly use pressure transmitter with other equipment and we report correct use method to clients and hope they everything is well .
How to correct useing 4-20MA pressure transmitter :
1. Prevent the transmitter from contacting corrosive or overheated media;
2. Prevent dregs from depositing in the catheter;
3. When measuring the liquid pressure, the pressure extraction port should be opened on the side of the flow pipe to avoid sediment accumulation;
4. When measuring gas pressure, the pressure extraction port should be at the top of the flow pipe, and the transmitter should be installed at the top of the flow pipe, so that the accumulated liquid can be easily injected into the flow pipe;
5. The pressure guide pipe shall be installed where the temperature fluctuation is small;
6. When measuring steam or other high-temperature media, the condenser such as buffer tube (coil tube) shall be connected, and the working temperature of the transmitter shall not exceed the limit;
7. When freezing occurs in winter, the outdoor transmitter must take anti-freezing measures to avoid the damage of the sensor caused by the expansion of ice volume in the suction nozzle;
8. When measuring the liquid pressure, the installation position of the transmitter should avoid the impact of the liquid (water hammer phenomenon), so as not to damage the sensor under excessive pressure;
9. When wiring, pass the cable through the waterproof joint (attachment) or the winding pipe and tighten the sealing nut to prevent rainwater from seeping through the cable into the transmitter housing.
More pressure transmitter customize welcome contact firstname.lastname@example.org 24h/7days service