Pressure Transmitter 3051 with Rosemount 1199 Diaphragm Seal
Why dose people put Pressure Transmitter with Rosemount 1199 Diaphragm Seal to devote their workplace ?
This process can be used to avoid direct contact with the diaphragm of the transmitter. This method is applicable to the following situations:
1. The tested medium has a corrosive effect on the transmitter sensor.
2. The high temperature must be isolated from the transmitter.
3. There are solid suspended solids or high viscosity media in the tested medium.
4. The measured medium is easily solidified or crystallized by the pressure tube.
5. The measuring head should be strictly purified for replacing the tested medium.
6. The measuring head must be sanitary and strictly prohibited.Use object: corrosive or viscous liquid.
More pressure transmittter customize welcome contact firstname.lastname@example.org 24h/7days service