Pressure transmitter use precautions
the pressure transmitter. Below, Floro will introduce you to the precautions for the use of
pressure transmitters :
1. When the pressure on both sides of the transmitter is inconsistent, the working principle of the pressure transmitter
the pressure in the low pressure chamber is atmospheric pressure or vacuum.
2. Due to the small measuring range of the differential pressure transmitter, the self-weight of the sensing element in
the transmitter will affect the output of the differential pressure transmitter, so the zero position appearing in the
differential pressure transmitter is installed. The change is normal. The pressure sensitive component of the transmitter
should be axially perpendicular to the direction of gravity during installation. If the installation conditions are limited,
the transmitter zero position should be adjusted to the standard value after installation.
3. When we know that no matter what type of differential pressure transmitter, its positive and negative pressure chambers
have exhaust, drain valve or cock; this is convenient for our on-site calibration of differential pressure transmitter, that is to
say The differential pressure transmitter can be calibrated without removing the pressure guiding tube. For this purpose,
a joint with the same thread as the exhaust, drain valve or cock is produced.
4. The measured medium is not allowed to freeze. Otherwise, the sensor element isolation diaphragm will be damaged,
resulting in damage to the transmitter. If necessary, the transmitter should be temperature-protected to prevent freezing.
5. When measuring steam or other high temperature media, use a heat pipe to connect the transmitter to the pipe and use
the pressure on the pipe to transfer it to the transformer. When the measured medium is water vapor, an appropriate amount
of water should be injected into the heat pipe to prevent the superheated steam from directly contacting the transmitter
and damaging the sensor;
More transmitter customize welcome contact email@example.com 24h/7days service