Sensor Drift Alert and Hot Backup® features improve measurement reliability while theTransmitter-Sensor Matching feature improves temperature measurement accuracy
• Statistical Process Monitoring (SPM) and Thermocouple Diagnostics provide improved visibility into process conditions and sensor loops.
• Communicate using either 4-20 mA/HART® or FOUNDATION™ fieldbus protocol
• The integral LCD Display (optional) conveniently displays sensor values and transmitter diagnostics information
• Capable of single-sensor and dual-sensor inputs. Differential and average temperature measurement increases system flexibility
• Dual-compartment housing provides the highest reliability in harsh industrial environments
• Safety certified to IEC 61508
Approved Manufacturing Locations
Rosemount Inc. – Chanhassen, Minnesota, USA
Rosemount Temperature GmbH – Germany
Emerson Process Management Asia Pacific – Singapore
European Union Directive Information
The EC declaration of conformity for all applicable European
Directives for this product can be found on the Rosemount A hard copy may be obtained by
contacting an Emerson Process Management representative.
ATEX Directive (94/9/EC)
Rosemount Inc. complies with the ATEX Directive.
Electro Magnetic Compatibility (EMC)
EN 50081-1: 1992; EN 50082-2:1995;
EN 61326-A1+A2+A3:1997 – Industrial
Hazardous Locations Installations
North American Certifications
Factory Mutual (FM) Approvals
I5 FM Intrinsic Safety / FISCO and Non-incendive
Intrinsically Safe / FISCO for use in Class I, II, III, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, and G;
Temperature code: T4 (Tamb = – 60 °C to 60 °C)
Zone marking: Class I, Zone 0, AEx ia IIC T4 (Tamb = – 50 °C to 60 °C)
Intrinsically safe when installed in accordance with control drawing 003144-5075.
Non-incendive for use in Class, Division 2, Groups A,B,C and D; Suitable for use in Class II/III, Division 2, Groups F and G Non-incendive when installed in accordance with Rosemount drawing 03144-5075.
Temperature Class: T6 (Tamb = – 60 °C to 50 °C);
T5 (Tamb = – 60 °C to 75 °C)
E5 Explosion Proof for Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, and D.
Dust Ignition-Proof for use in Class II/III, Division 1, Groups E, F, and G. Explosion-Proof and Dust Ignition-Proof when installed in accordance with Rosemount drawing 03144-0320. Indoor and outdoor use. NEMA Type 4X.
Temperature code: T5 (Tamb = – 50 to 85 °C)