3144P Temperature Transmitter Rosemount Supplier
• RTDs: - ±0.1% of reading or 0.1 °C, whichever is greater, for 24 months.
• Thermocouples: - ±0.1% of reading or 0.1 °C, whichever is greater, for 12 months.
5 Year Stability
• RTDs: - ±0.25% of reading or 0.25 °C, whichever is greater, for 5 years.
• Thermocouples: - ±0.5% of reading or 0.5 °C, whichever is greater, for 5 years.
2-wire device with either 4–20 mA/HART, linear with temperature or input, or completely digital output with FOUNDATION fieldbus communication
Basic Information :
The industry-leading Rosemount 3144P Single Point temperature transmitter delivers unmatched field reliability and innovative process measurement solutions and diagnostics
Transmitter features include:
• Dual and Single Sensor Input Capabilities
• Transmitter-Sensor Matching (Option Code C2)
• Integral Transient Protector (Option Code T1)
• IEC 61508 Safety Certificate of Compliance (Option Code QT)
• Advanced Sensor and Process Diagnostics (Option Codes D01 and DA1)
• Large, Easy to Read LCD Display (Option Code M5)
• “Assemble to Sensor” option (Option Code XA)
Contact Now :