Carbon Steel Electromagnetic Flow Meter Supplier Manufacturer
Model NO.: Rosemount 8700
Main Application:Water, Wastewater
Type:Variable Area Flow Meter
Measurement Object:Closed Pipeline
Package:Standard Exporting Packing
Lining Material:Hygienic PTFE
Electrode Material:Mo with Stainless Steel, Ti, Ta, H, PT
Housing Material:Stainless Steel
Medium Temperature:-40oc ~ +180oc
Environment Temperature:5oc ~ +55oc
Power Supply:220V AC or 24V DC
diameter:DN15 to DN200
Material of Lining :PTFE or PFA, or Ne, FEP
Mediums:liquid, soild and etc conductive
Conductivity:> 20μ s/cm
Electromagnetic flowmeter is designed to measure flow of both liquid, solid-liquid and gas adopting measuring principle of Faraday's Law.
1. No abrasion and long service life due to non-moving parts when operation.
2. Ratio of measuring range is 1:100.
3. Suitable to any electric conductive mediums.
4. Anti-Corrosion and wear-resisting thanks to material and construct of the product.
5. Double lines LCD, showing both instantaneous and accumulated flow.
DN15 to DN200
Material of Lining
PTFE or PFA, or Ne, FEP
Liquid, solid and etc conductive
> 20μ s/cm
0.5 to 1.0
0.05m/s to 12m/s
5º C to 55º C
0.6Mpa to 4.0Mpa
Temp of mediums
-40º C to 180º C
IP65 or IP67 or IP68
0 to 10mA DC or 4 to 20mA DC
RS485/232C HART, Modbus, Profibus
220VAC 50HZ, 24V DC
ExiaIICT6 or ExiaIIBT
Carbon steel or stainless steel
stainless steel or recommended