Rosemount 248 Temperature Transmitter Supplier Manufacturer Exporters
Type :Rosemount 248 Temperature Transmitter supplier Manufacturer exporters
Unit price : 200-510USD Min Order : 1 piece
Payment Terms:L/C, T/T, Western Union .
Delivery time : 2-3weeks
2-wire 4–20 mA, linear with temperature or input; digital output signal superimposed on 4–20 mA signal, available for a Field Communicator or control system interface.
Temperature Limits ：
• –40 to 85 °C (–40 to 185 °F)
• –50 to 120 °C (–58 to 248 °F)
Input/output isolation tested to 500 Vac rms (707 Vdc) at 50/60 Hz.
The 248R attaches directly to a wall or a DIN rail. The 248H installs in a connection head or universal head mounted directly on a sensor assembly or apart from a sensor assembly using a universal head. The 248H can also mount to a DIN rail using an optional mounting clip (see Table 14)
An external power supply is required for HART devices. The transmitter operates on 12.0 to 42.4 Vdc transmitter terminal voltage with load resistance between 250 and 1100 ohms. A minimum of 17.75 Vdc power supply is required with a load of 250 ohms. Transmitter power terminals are rated to 42.4 Vdc
Basic Information :
The Rosemount 248 temperature transmitter has a standard transmitter design that provides flexible and reliablie performance in process environments.
Transmitter features include:
• HART / 4-20 mA communication protocol
• DIN B style head mount and Rail Mount transmitter types
• Variety of DIN B enclosure options
• Sanitary Connection Heads available (Option Code F and S)
• 3-Point Calibration Certificate (Option Code Q4)
• Assemble to Sensor options (Option Code XA)