Rosemount 3144P Temperature Transmitter China Supplier
Rosemount 3144P Temperature Transmitter Manufacturer China supplier
3144P Transmitter Specifications:
2-wire device with either 4–20 mA/HART, linear with temperature or input, or completely digital output with FOUNDATION fieldbus communication (ITK 5.0.1 compliant).
Input/output isolation specified to 500 Vdc (500 Vrms 707 V peak) at 50/60 Hz.
• RTDs: - ±0.1% of reading or 0.1 °C, whichever is greater, for 24 months.
• Thermocouples: - ±0.1% of reading or 0.1 °C, whichever is greater, for 12 months.
5 Year Stability
• RTDs: - ±0.25% of reading or 0.25 °C, whichever is greater, for 5 years.
• Thermocouples: - ±0.5% of reading or 0.5 °C, whichever is greater, for 5 years.
Special Conditions for Safe Use (X):
1. The accessory of cable entries or conduit must be certified as flameproof and needs to be suitable for use conditions.
2. For ambient temperature above 60 ºC, cable wiring must have minimum isolation temperature 90 ºC, to be in accordance to equipment operation temperature.
3. Where electrical entry is via conduit, the required sealing device must be assembled immediately close to enclosure.