Rosemount 3144P Temperature Transmitter Manufacturer
• RTDs: - ±0.1% of reading or 0.1 °C, whichever is greater, for 24 months.
• Thermocouples: - ±0.1% of reading or 0.1 °C, whichever is greater, for 12 months.
5 Year Stability
• RTDs: - ±0.25% of reading or 0.25 °C, whichever is greater, for 5 years.
• Thermocouples: - ±0.5% of reading or 0.5 °C, whichever is greater, for 5 years.
2-wire device with either 4–20 mA/HART, linear with temperature or input, or completely digital output with FOUNDATION fieldbus communication (ITK 5.0.1 compliant).
Basic Information :
Industry-leading temperature transmitter delivers unmatched field reliability and innovative process measurement solutions
• Superior accuracy and stability
• Dual and single sensor capability with universal sensor inputs (RTD, T/C, mV, ohms)
• Comprehensive sensor and process diagnostics offering
• IEC 61508 safety certification
• Dual-compartment housing
• Large LCD display
• Selectable HART Revision (5 and 7) or FOUNDATION fieldbus protocols
Transmitter Dimensional Drawing for Conduits with M20 x 1.5, PG 13.5, and JIS G1/2 Entries
Contact Now :