UE 12 Series Pressure Switch Temperature Switch
UE 12 Series pressure switch Temperature switch
Unit price :80-500USD Min Order : 1 piece
Payment Terms:L/C, T/T, Western Union .
Delivery time : 2-3weeks
StorAge temperAture ：-58° to 203°F (-50 to 95°C)
Code S: One SPDT, hermetically sealed.
Code D: Two SPDT for DPDT action, hermetically sealed
electrical code ：
N: 1/2" NPT (male) with 72" leadwires connection Code M: M20 metric threads, 72" leads
Option M515, 4 terminal DIN connector (DIN 43650 Form A) available SPDT only (does not meet Div. 1 or 2, or ATEX requirements.)
temperature Bulb and capillary:
Non-toxic oil fill; 6 feet 304 stainless steel. Optional lengths available
ASSembly Immersion Stem: 316 stainless steel
pressure connection ：
1/2" NPT (female) or 1/4" NPT (female).
Differential pressure: 1/8" NPT (female)
Optional pressure connections available, see page 12.
Basic Information :
12 Series hazardous location switches are ideal for operation in tough applications where space is at a premium.
A snap-action Belleville spring assembly is used to provide vibration resistance and prolonged switch life.
The 316 stainless steel enclosure and hermetically sealed switch provide rugged protection from the environment.
Approved for use in hazardous locations worldwide, the 12 Series is installed within applications ranging from offshore oil rigs to rotating equipment, and more.
UL, cUL, and ATEX approved for Div. 1 or Zone 1 hazardous locations; CE compliant
• Dual seal compliant to ANSI/ISA 12.27.01 & NEC 501.17
• Pressure switch wetted parts are NACE MR-0175 compliant
• Snap-acting Belleville spring for long life, vibration resistance and stability
• Optional Hastelloy® and Monel® sensor material for corrosive media
• Optional medium-pressure and high-pressure autoclave pressure connections
• Mounting bracket available for retrofit applications
• 72" leadwires
• 3-year warranty