Rosemount 1151GP- Smart Pressure Transmitter
Rosemount 1151GP smart pressure transmitter
Pressure Range :
30 inH2O (7.46 kPa) 150 inH2O (37.3 kPa)
750 inH2O (186.4 kPa) 100 psi (689.5 kPa)
300 psi (2068 kPa) 1,000 psi (6895 kPa)
3,000 psi (20684 kPa) 6,000 psi (41369 kPa)
4–20 mA, Linear, Analog/Variable Damping
10–50 mA, Linear, Analog/Variable Damping
4–20 mA, Square Root, Analog/Variable Damping
0.8 to 3.2 V, Linear, Low Power/Fixed Damping
1 to 5 V, Linear, Low Power/Fixed Damping
Mounting Brackets ：
Analog Scale, Linear Meter, 0–100%
Analog Scale, Square Root Meter, 0–100% Flow
Analog Scale, Linear Meter, Special Scale
LCD Display, Linear Meter, 0–100% scale, User Selectable
Analog Scale, Square Root Meter, 0–10√
LCD Display, Linear Meter, Special Configuration
LCD Display Square Root Meter, 0–100% Flow
LCD Display, Square Root Meter, 0–10√
Basic Information :
Rosemount 1151 GP pressure transmitter can be measured medium of two kinds of pressure ventilation with high and low pressure chamber, role in the delta components (i.e., sensitive element) on either side of the segregation on the diaphragm, through the diaphragm and the delta components inside the filling liquid to pre tension measuring wax on both sides, measuring diaphragm and on both sides of the insulator on the electrodes of a capacitor
Matters needing attention when installing the 1151transmitter
1. The transmitter shall not be installed in an environment with violent vibration, strong heat source nearby or a large number of corrosive media.
2. The pressure tube of the transmitter shall have sufficient diameter, and the internal diameter shall not be less than 8mm.
3. The pressure tube of the transmitter shall be as short as possible, and shall have a certain degree of inclination, which shall be neither high nor low, in order to exclude the condensed water or gas. The inclination shall not be less than 1:12.
4. When the transmitter is installed, keep the measuring diaphragm in a vertical position, otherwise zero error will be generated.The error can be eliminated by zero correction and has no effect on the range.
5. The signal line does not need to be shielded, and the best effect is to use the twisted pair. However, the signal line should not go through the conduit or open channel with other power cord, or pass near the high-power equipment.
6. The hydraulic head of the differential pressure transmitter should be balanced and the pressure tube should be at the same ambient temperature.
Products photos :
Why chose us :