EJA530A EJA510A Pressure Transmitter
Yokogawa EJA530A EJA510A pressure transmitter
The EJA530A EJA510A Pressure Transmitter can be used to measure the pressure of a liquid, gas or vapor and then convert the measured pressure into a 4-20 mA DC current signal output. The EJA510A and EJA530A can also communicate with each other via the BRAIN Communicator or the CENTUM CS/μXL or HART 275 Communicator for setting and monitoring.
Power Supply Effects :
0.005 % per Volt (from 21.6 to 32 V DC, 350 )
Ambient Temperature Effects :
Total Effects per 28 C (50 F) Change[0.15% Span 0.15% URL]
0.1% of URL per 12 months
0.1 % of URL
(5 to 15Hz; 4mm peak-to-peak constant displacement, 15 to 150Hz; 2g, 150 to 2000Hz; 1g)
Supply Voltage :
10.5 to 42 V DC for general use and flameproof type
10.5 to 32 V DC for lightning protector (Optional code /A)
10.5 to 30 V DC for intrinsically safe, Type n, nonincendive, or non-sparking type
Minimum voltage limited at 16.4 V DC for digital communications, BRAIN and HART
Order information :
Products show :
Main advantage of this type transmitter :
1. The pressure transmitter has the characteristics of reliable performance and stable performance.
2. Special V/I integrated circuit, with less peripheral devices, high reliability, easy maintenance, small volume, light weight, convenient installation and debugging;
3. Aluminum alloy die-casting shell, three-terminal isolation, electrostatic spray plastic protection layer, strong and durable;
4. 4-20ma DC second-line signal transmission, strong anti-interference ability, transmission distance;
5. LED, LCD, pointer, indicating the head, the field reading is very convenient.It can be used to measure viscous, crystallized and corrosive media.
6. High accuracy and high stability.Besides the imported original sensor has been modified by laser, the comprehensive temperature drift and non-linearity compensation of the whole machine in the use of temperature range are carried out.
Why chose us :