Rosemount 3144P Temperature Transmitter
Experience global consistency and local support from numerous worldwide Rosemount
Temperature manufacturing sites
• World-class manufacturing provides globally consistent product from every factory and the capacity to fulfill the needs of any project, large or small
• Experienced Instrumentation Consultants help select the right product for any temperature application and advise on best installation practices
• An extensive global network of Emerson service and support personnel can be on-site when and where they are needed
Transmitter Specifications :
2-wire device with either 4–20 mA/HART, linear with temperature or input, or completely digital output with FOUNDATION fieldbus communication (ITK 5.0.1 compliant).
Input/output isolation specified to 500 Vdc (500 Vrms 707 V peak) at 50/60 Hz.
0–99% relative humidity.
ROSEMOUNT 3144P Transmitters may be attached directly to the sensor. Optional mounting brackets (codes B4 and B5) allow for remote mounting.
See “Optional Transmitter Mounting Brackets” on page 19.
IP66 and IP68
• RTDs: - ±0.1% of reading or 0.1 °C, whichever is greater, for 24 months.
• Thermocouples: - ±0.1% of reading or 0.1 °C, whichever is greater, for 12 months.
5 Year Stability
• RTDs: - ±0.25% of reading or 0.25 °C, whichever is greater, for 5 years.
• Thermocouples: - ±0.5% of reading or 0.5 °C, whichever is greater, for 5 years.
The analog-to-digital measurement circuitry automatically self-calibrates for each temperature update by comparing the dynamic measurement to extremely stable and accurate internal reference elements.
Products show :
Basic Information :
Adopted thermocouple temperature transmitter, thermal resistance as temperature measuring element, from temperature measuring element output signal to a transmitter module, after filtering, arithmetic amplifier, nonlinear correction, V/I conversion, constant current and reverse protection circuit processing, convert to a linear relationship with temperature of 4 ~ 20 ma current signal 0 to 5 V / 0 to 10 V voltage signal
Why chose us :